When it comes to the legal arena, it is essential to stay informed about new laws and regulations, how new laws are being interpreted and implemented, and to learn how to identify and resolve issues before they become problems. Our attorneys stay informed and they pass on their expertise and insightful analysis to clients and other interested parties by speaking at various events throughout California.
- 2017 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
- Meyers Nave Litigators Achieve Record Results On Year’s Highest Profile Cases
- Britt Strottman Helps Calaveras County Battle PG&E for $100s of Millions in Fire Damage
- Meyers Nave’s Public Law Expertise Profiled in Windsor Times
- Meyers Nave Receives Charles Houston Bar Association's 2015 Corporate Recognition Award
- Meyers Nave Knocks Out Last Legal Challenge to Sacramento Kings Arena