- Meyers Nave Knocks Out Last Legal Challenge to Sacramento Kings Arena
- Meyers Nave Receives Charles Houston Bar Association's 2015 Corporate Recognition Award
- Meyers Nave’s Public Law Expertise Profiled in Windsor Times
- Britt Strottman Helps Calaveras County Battle PG&E for $100s of Millions in Fire Damage
- Meyers Nave Litigators Achieve Record Results On Year’s Highest Profile Cases
- 2017 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
Municipal and Special District Law
For years, Meyers Nave has practiced public law in California, combining in one firm many disciplines that other firms consider specialties. As a result, our institutional knowledge of the law and California community policies is unequaled by any other law firm. Serving as city attorney as well as general and special counsel, we provide both day-to-day legal advice and representation in complex transactions and litigation.
Currently, Meyers Nave serves as city attorney to almost 25 municipalities and as general counsel to dozens of counties and special districts. Many of these relationships have spanned decades—a fact which testifies to the quality of our work and our commitment to clients.