- Women's Initiative: Meet Our Women Practice Group Leaders
- Britt Strottman Named "Energy & Environmental Trailblazer" by the National Law Journal
- Governor Brown Appoints Meyers Nave Principal Benjamin T. Reyes II to Contra Costa County Judgeship
- Jon Goetz, Leading Real Estate Attorney, Joins Meyers Nave
- State Agencies Release Draft Regulations for Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Mary McKenzie, Regulatory Energy Attorney, Joins Meyers Nave
- Seven Meyers Nave Attorneys Selected as “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”
- LA Streetcar Passes Key Milestone
- 2017 Diversity Fellowship Program: Information, Application and Selection
Municipal and Special District Law
For years, Meyers Nave has practiced public law in California, combining in one firm many disciplines that other firms consider specialties. As a result, our institutional knowledge of the law and California community policies is unequaled by any other law firm. Serving as city attorney as well as general and special counsel, we provide both day-to-day legal advice and representation in complex transactions and litigation.
Meyers Nave serves as city attorney to municipalities of all sizes and as general counsel to counties and special districts of all types. Many of these relationships have spanned decades—a fact which testifies to the quality of our work and our commitment to clients.